We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team at Done Enterprises. You will work closely with our CEO and Group Administrative Officer and perform a variety of executive and administrative tasks.
Apply now to become a member of a small, high-tech R&D organization headquartered in Vaasa, Finland.
Done Enterprises Ab Oy is a startup founded in 2019. We work with technologies related to robotics, electronics, apps, and more. Our Skunkworks department develops top secret products and services aimed at the global market.
What we offer you
- A multicultural working environment
- Lean startup principles and agile development
- The best colleagues
- Opportunity to learn and grow, taking products from idea to market
- Insight into team management, executive processes, and corporate governance.
- Can join us full time in Vaasa
- Fluent English
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and Swedish
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Time and calendar management skills
- Administrative experience
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn a lot of new things
- Willingness to work independently and take initiative
The job responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors and Advisory Board
- Calendar management and schedule coordination
- Email management
- Coordinate meetings and write minutes
- Support the Group Administrative Officer
- Preparing contracts
- Following up with teams, consultants, and freelancers
How to apply
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your CV and tell us why you are interested and how you qualify. The deadline for submitting the application is September 18th.